- 1.1)WELCOME to www.theeatgoodclub.com. This page tells you the terms, conditions and the usage of www.theeatgoodclub.com whether as a registered user or guest. Please read carefully before use.
- 1.2) www.theeatgoodclub.com is operated by The Eat Good Club Ltd, a UK Limited company registered in England and Wales under the company number 11055411.
- 1.3) The Eat Good Club is VAT Registered under the number 283 7360 81
2) Our Products and services.
- 2.1 Products are described on the website, physical menus, social media and by electronic food menu, these descriptions are accurate at the time but may vary and change from time to time.
- 2.2 when purchasing a product or service, you must seek all information needed before accepting an offer of product or goods for an agreed upon charge. Once accepted, you accept that you understand.
- 2.3 If you are unhappy with product or service you must not use all of the product or service and return with in 24hours for us to investigate and provide a solution.
- 2.4 All products and services provided by other companies are not the responsibility of The Eat Good Club Ltd and we will do our best to support you or get you in contact with the responsible party/parties.
- 2.5 The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- 2.6 Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, because our Products are made to order, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our site have a 5% tolerance.
- 2.7 All Products shown on our site are subject to availability.
- 2.8 Some nutritional information featured are estimates from online tools. Use of our site and privacy Information
3) Our right To vary these terms
- 3.1 You should keep updated or ask to be placed on our terms and conditions update list to stay up to date with any changes.
- 3.2 We have the right to vary these terms.
- 3.3 When you order Products from us, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the Contract between you and us 4) Consumer right to Return and Refund
Consumer right to Return and Refund
- 4.1 IF GOODS ARE NOT FIT FOR CONSUMPTION ON RECEIPT OF DELIVERY PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY. YOU MUST NOT CONSUME A PRODUCT THAT YOU BELIEVE IS NOT AT THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE OR IS NOT FIT FOR CONSUMPTION
- 4.2 as stated in 2.3 If you are unhappy with product or service you must not use all of the product or service and return with in 24hours for us to investigate and provide a solution.
- 4.3 IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONSUME THE PRODUCT AND CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY. WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO REPLY QUICKLY BUT IF THE REPLY IS DELAYED — DO NOT CONSUME THE PRODUCT.
- 4.4 If you have returned a Product to us because it is faulty or misdescribed, we will investigate and if the product or service is deemed faulty or mis-described we will refund the price of such defective Product in full, together with any applicable delivery charges or reasonable costs you incur in returning the Product to us. 4.5 If products arrive and are not fit for consumption you are responsible to contact us firstly to collect if we are unable to you must return goods back to us within 24hrs at your own cost. Goods must be in original container and sent with an immediate next day delivery
5) Order cancellation and Refund
- 5.1 If we have to cancel an order before the Products or services are delivered, due to an Event Outside Our Control or the unavailability of stock, we will contact you promptly. If we have to cancel an order in these circumstances and you have made any payment in advance for Products that have not been delivered to you, we will refund these amounts to you as soon as possible.
6)Promotional offer and voucher codes
- 6.1 We reserve the right to extend, withdraw or cancel promotional items, special offers or voucher codes, at any time for any reason without notice. All offers are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- 6.2 You warrant that you are using a voucher code on our site in good faith. If you redeem or attempt to redeem a voucher to which you, or a third party, are not entitled, you may be committing a civil or criminal offence.
- 6.3 If we make a refund for a Product that has been purchased under a promotional offer, the refund will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- 6.4 In the event that Discount Voucher Codes are issued, they will have their own terms associated to them. These terms will be explained at the time the code is issued (if the code is issues electronically or physically, i.e. posted/delivered, then the terms will be explained in writing). If you are in possession of a code that does not work please contact customer services immediately. If the code is not working as a result of its individual terms and conditions then this will be explained.
- 6.5Any Introductory Offers are available as one-off purchases only and the Supplier reserves the right not to honour Introductory Offers at their discretion.
- 7.1 Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date specified at checkout, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control, you will be informed by ourselves or our authorised courier company. All delivery dates are estimates and are not guaranteed.
- 7.2 Delivery will be completed when we, or our authorised courier company, deliver the Products to the address you gave us.
- 7.3The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery. You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
- 7.4 Delivery times can vary, you can pick the next available estimated delivery date when placing your order.
- 7.5 Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to check ALL order confirmations prior to the order being dispatched.
- 7.6 If the customer refuses a delivery for whatever reason, the parcel is destroyed or automatically returned to the sender. Perishable items cannot be resent and refusing an order should be a last resort.
8)Price of products and Delivery Charges
- 8.1 The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- 8.2 Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with a Dispatch Confirmation, unless of an error.
- 8.3 The price of a Product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- 8.4 The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted on our site from time to time. Products can be withdrawn from the Website at any time and promotions, offer codes and limited time offers can be withdrawn at any time. The Supplier is not liable to anyone for withdrawing any Products from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
- 9.1 We reserve the right to change the rate that loyalty points are awarded at anytime.
- 9.2 We reserve the right to discontinue the loyalty point scheme retrospectively at anytime.
- 9.3 Loyalty points can be used on a selection of product which change throughout the year. If You have not used your Loyalty Points within 6 months they will be deleted from your account.
10) Beyond our control
- 10.1 We are not liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation under this agreement if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control including third party telecommunication failures. 11) Health 11.1 The Eat Good Club strongly recommend that you seek medical advice before starting any nutritional program.
- 11.2 The information provided by The Eat Good Club is not medical advice nor a substitute for medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site or other Eat Good Club publications, including social media bulletins. This includes any advice The Eat Good Club provide to you by email, over the telephone or in person.
- 11.3 You should not use Eat Good Club if you are severally underweight, pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 or have any medical condition which affects your dietary requirements. The Eat Good Club is not liable for any illness or medical reaction caused by contact with or consumption of Eat Good Food. The Eat Good Club may not be able to accommodate clients with specialist dietary needs or conditions and, in particular, The Eat Good Club are unable to deliver to those who have allergies that could result in illness, anaphylactic shock or those clients with diabetes who are insulin dependent.
- 11.4 If you have any type of food allergy, The Eat Good Club ask that you refrain from eating The Eat Good Club Food.
Results from the purchase of The Eat Good Club Food are not guaranteed. For the best results Food should be combined with daily exercise.
- 12.1 Results will vary from person to person. Results (measured in terms of fat loss and lean muscle gain) may vary from person to person for several reasons including but not limited to environment, genetics, metabolic rate, and physical exertion.
13) Your Account
- 13.1 You will be required to create an account on the Site before subscribing to the Services, your username and password will be automatically generated by the Site. You are responsible for all actions taken under your chosen username and password.
- 13.2 By creating an account on the Site you warrant:
- 13.2.1 that all the details you provide are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
- 13.2.2 to notify us immediately of any changes to your account information;
- 13.2.3 to only create one (1) account and to only use the Site using your own username and password;
- 13.2.4 not to disclose your password to anyone and to make every effort to keep your password safe;
- 13.2.5 to change your password immediately upon discovering that your account has been compromised; and
- 13.2.6 to notify us if you suspect someone has accessed your account without permission.
- 13.3 The Eat Good Club reserve the right to terminate your account and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
- 13.3.1 you breach these Terms;
- 13.3.2 you are impersonating any other person or entity;
- 13.3.3 when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity; and/or
- 13.3.4 The Eat Good Club suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have in anyway been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity in relation to the Site.
COTACT US FOR ANY ENQUIREIS
Address: 321 Shirley Road Shirley Southampton,